Graduate Students Financial Aid

Balancing financial concerns can be difficult for Graduate Studies students.  Centenary College's Financial Aid Office can work with you to help you understand all options available and what requirements are necessary. 

Complete your FAFSA!

All incoming graduate students who need financial aid should complete their Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov as soon as possible.  Be sure to include Centenary College‚Äôs Federal School Code of 002599 on your FAFSA so that we will receive your information.

Eligibility Criteria:

There are certain eligibility criteria that are specific to the FAFSA. Please visit our Eligibility Criteria page for more specific information on these criteria.

Fall 2013 FAFSA

At this point we suggest you complete your FAFSA as soon as possible. 

Our Federal School Code

002599 - Centenary College, NJ


Staff Contact Info

Staff Information

Tonya Williams
Director of Financial Aid

Rebecca Rees
Assistant Director of Financial Aid

Eloise Murray
Financial Aid Counselor

Miguelinne Timoteo
Administrative Assistant of Financial Aid